Walgreens is Cary's community healthcare resource and the area's leading pharmacy. General groceries and household goods are sold here, along with drug prescription filing services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available in the main lot in front of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major and off-source
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No