Village Shoes of Crystal Lake is a long-standing shoe store located in the Crystal Lake Plaza. Owned by Robert Guss, Village Shoes is a cozy place with a friendly atmosphere that offers major brand name shoes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 8pm; Sat, 9:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoes and related accessories
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Vintage and metallics
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Shoe brands: Naot, Keen, Merril, Dance-go, Allegria, Birkenstocks, Earth, Stride Right, Hell-E, Ugg and more
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: By having at least two pairs. Wearing multiple pairs saves excessive wear and tear on one specific pair.