Tradewind Cove has been open for business since 1974. The shop specializes in both brand-name and custom apparel, jewelry, shoes, longboards and more. Tradewind also carries fair-trade items and donates a portion of its profits to causes such as Artisans in Cash. Stop by and ask for the always-amiable Dave, who is both proud owner and an ardent enthusiast.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Birkenstocks, longboards, apparel, skate shoes, moccasins, jewelry, assorted gifts
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's friendly community. There are a lot of good folks and super people here.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Minnatauka footwear, Birkenstock, skate shoes
- Clothing and accessories brands: Arbor, Sector 9, Dredes, Birkenstocks, band shirts, custom designs
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Shoe brands: Birkenstocks, Minnatauka, Skater Shoes