Parking is at a premium at The Cuckoo's Nest. It is on Northwest Highway a block west of the road's big dogleg, across the street from the train station. You may want to park at the train station and make your way across the pedestrian walk to get your food and drink.
The Cuckoo Nest's menu is affordable and consists of appetizers, pizza, chili, burgers and chicken. The beer is cold.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 12:30am
- Features: DJs, Private parties
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Singles bar, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew