The Breakers has been open since 1949. It has been recognized as one of Illinois's best restaurants and has won several local diner's awards. It is primarily a "tiki" bar. It serves tropical drinks and delicious Chinese food.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, closed; Wed - Thu, 4pm - 9:45pm; Fri - Sat, 4pm - 10:45pm; Sun, 4pm - 8:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp and automatic doors.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food and beverages
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: casual