Since 1971, Starbucks, the foremost roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world, has expanded to 15,000 stores in 50 countries. This location of the ubiquitous coffee chain offers free Wi-Fi and comfortable seating. The store's small size and pleasant decor lend it a cozy feel. Snacks and sandwiches are available as well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30am - 9pm; Sat, 5am - 9pm; Sun, 5:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk, which is accessible via ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Coffee, blended drinks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "You can get all your shopping done in one spot and relax right after! The stores are close together."
- Signature dishes: Java Chip Frappucino, Strawberries and Cream, Chai Tea, Tuxedo
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mocha Latte
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Breakfast, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual