Sam's Club is a retail super center that offers economy-size quantities of an assortment of products for big families shopping to stock up on groceries and more. It also provides other necessities such as baked goods, pharmacy services, photo processing, etc. All customers must become members of the club via a registration process, and business or plus members have the option of taking advantage of early shopping hours.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 8:30pm, Sun, 10am - 6pm; Early shopping: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10am; Sat, 7am - 9am
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Food, pharmacy, fuel, optical, photo, tire and battery
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy