Orchard Prime Meats
Walk through the doors at Orchard Prime Meats and you may think you've been transported to an Italian villa. The ambiance screams Mediterranean, from row upon row of wine racks and generous displays of fresh meats, fish and cheeses, to the warm and welcoming dining room, where flowers and vines hang overhead. How about bringing home a nice bottle of Pinocchio Nero d'Avola (a Sicilian red) along with some Provini Veal; or perhaps simply purchase your favorite red or white at the Wine Shoppe, grab a table, and empty the bottle while enjoying tapas with a few friends. One can get quite cozy and spend more time than planned at this local gem, especially when they feature the "Tapas Calpe" menu, Wednesdays through Saturday evenings, 5pm to 9pm with live music on Thursdays.
- Hours: Butcher and wine shop: Mon - Sat., 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm. Tapas: Wed - Sat, 5pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots available
- Founding Date: 6/2/1988
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: French, Italian and Spanish wines; gourmet cheese; choice meets, including prime dry-aged beef, slabs of ribs, roasts, imported deli cuts, duck, chicken; fresh and frozen seafood
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: tapascalpeofcary.com/menu_calpe.html
- Specialties: Tapas menu, wine tastings, weekly specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes