Lundahl Middle School
Drag box to select area
Opened in September of 1959, this school was originally named South Junior High and was renamed Lundahl Junior High School in 1966. Named in honor of retiring District 47 Superintendent Leon J. Lundahl, it became the first school in the district to be named after an individual. In 1995, the school became an accredited middle school and officially became Lundahl Middle School Campus. The school's colors are purple and gold and their mascot is a lion. Sports teams include basketball, volleyball, wrestling, cheerleading and more.
560 Nash Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Fax: 815-479-5113
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes