Located near downtown Cary, Insurance Specialists provides personal and business insurance, financial planning and advising services. The owner, Frank R. Sedlacek, is friendly and very helpful. The company's insurance specialties include death, auto, boat, business, dental, health, life, homeowners', flood, disability, RV, motorcycle, renters', vision, long-term care and liability.
- Fax: 847-516-2065
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1992
- What makes this community special?: "Big city access, small town feel."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 1
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "We treat our customers with honor and respect."
- Number of insurance brokers: 2
- Specialties (insurance): Accidental death & dismemberment, Auto, Boat, Business, Dental, Disability, Flood, Health, Homeowners', Liability, Life, Long-term care, Mortgage, Motorcycle, RV, Renters', Vision
- Type (insurance): Business, Personal