This large CVS branch is located between downtown Cary and Fox River Grove, easily accessible to both towns right on Route 14. The building is new and clean. It has a photo center and is packed with groceries, toys, beauty supplies and more; it also features a pharmacy with three pharmacists on staff and a nice little waiting room. Being part of a chain, it is a lot like full-service CVS stores found throughout the region.
- Hours: Monday thru Sunday, 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: 5/01/2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon. thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sat. and Sun.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No