Country Donuts has been a staple in the Crystal Lake community since 1976. The donut shop also offers muffins, bagels, cookies, donut holes, coffee, espresso, iced drinks such as iced tea and "blendaccinos" (blended ice dessert drinks). Country Donuts makes all the donuts fresh daily on site. One customer who has been coming to Country Donuts since the 1980s says it offers a friendly atmosphere and the "best coffee around." Country Donuts also has a drive-through window.
- Fax: 815-455-3387
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spaces
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Donuts, muffins, bagels, cookies, donut holes, coffee, espresso, iced drinks such as iced tea and "blendaccinos"
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.countrydonuts.net/menu.htm
- Specialties: Many kinds of donuts, including, Boston creme, sprinkle, devil's food, blueberry, powdered; also specialty cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "[Crystal Lake] has great people and customers who keep coming back to Country Donuts," says Jarrett, one of the Country Donuts employees.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Variety of donuts, blended espresso drinks, iced coffees
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fresh donuts made on-site
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Breakfast, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual