Chen's King Wok Restaurant
Serving authentic Chinese fare, King Wok is a great spot for lunch and dinner. During the week, the restaurant offers a lunch buffet for $6.95 from 11am to 2pm. The portions are generous, and it's a nice atmosphere that's perfect for large groups or private dates.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9:30pm; Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cantonese, Hunan, Szechuan and Chinese food.
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kingwokchinese.com/menus-lunch.php
- Specialties: Egg rolls, shrimp fried rice
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Crab rangoon, sweet and sour chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Egg rolls
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual