Cary Travel Express
Employees at this travel agency greet customers with a warm welcome. Owner Neelie Kruse grew up in Fox River Grove and graduated from Cary Grove High School. She is the director of the Cary Chamber of Commerce and knows many in the community. She is also involved in the Lighthouse Networking Group.
This business is located right in downtown Cary by the train station and is in a busy area. The surroundings in the office are bright and fun. A lot of color, happy agents and cute displays in the window prompt ideas of where one might travel.
The company can also provide you with travel insurance and emergency travel services. Cary Travel Express was voted "Best of the Fox" four years in a row in the Northwest Herald.
- Fax: 847-639-3307
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Feb 01 1989
- Reach: Local
- Facilities: Bars, Entertainment, Recreational facilities, Restaurants
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail, Ferry
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- What makes this community special?: The owner grew up here and loves the community. This business has strong ties to everyone in the area.
- Number of agents: 8
- Regions covered: Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Local/regional, Mexico/Central America, Middle East, South America, South Pacific, U.S./North America
- Specialties: Cruises, One-day excursions, Tours, Treks, Vacations
- Services: Car rentals, Discount cards, Flights, Hotels/hostels, House/villa rentals, Insurance, Rail passes, Vacation planning