Cary Tire & Auto Center
"We repair what your husband fixed," reads the marquee greeting costumers to Cary Tire & Auto Center. On a typical summer day, all three shop doors are open and mechanics are busy making those repairs at this family-owned shop.
A bright-red tow trucks is parked at the southwest corner of the lot, facing traffic, ready for that call to duty. An air-conditioned lobby has classic rock playing on the radio as costumers wait on their repairs. The front desk is full of product brochures, promotional materials, special deals and—showing that this is a community-centered operation—local business cards for everything from real estate agents to nearby restaurants.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped parking spot and no stairs between the lot and lobby entrance and garage area.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Tires, brakes, batteries, wiper blades and more
- Parking: Free lot
- Brands (automotive parts & accessories): AC Delco, Good Year, Interstate Batteries, Valvoline, Mastercraft
- Vehicle types: ATVs, Cars, Motorcycles, Scooters, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering
- Accessories: Oil and Fluid
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Routine maintenance and drive safely
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes