Home of the 2009 Trojans chess, volleyball and football champions, Cary-Grove High School is a public school serving grade levels 9-12. It offers a full range of academics, including art, business, English, math, science, social science, world language, special education, music, industrial technology, physical education and family/consumer sciences. Sports on offer are basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, football, golf, cheerleading, softball and wrestling. Cary-Grove High School's colors are navy and white, and it is part of District 155.
- Fax: 847-639-3873
- Handicap Accessible: There is reserved parking available.
- Founding Date: 1961
- Number of students: 1900
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Color guard, freshman class sponsors, GOMAD Interact Leadership, intramurals, jazz band, jazz/swing choir, junior class committee, National Honor Society, peer mediators, poms, yearbook, Scholastic Bowl, student council, Trojan Times, WYSE
- Student clubs: Chess club, comedy club, CG drama club, French club, German Club, Spanish Club, math team, political debate, Science Olympiad, speech team
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, football, golf, cheerleading, softball, wrestling