Chris Angelos, the owner of Cafe Olympic, has been serving up homemade food, as the executive chef, since 1997. Cafe Olympic has been a community favorite for years. This small diner has a fun, family atmosphere and provides delicious meals for all ages.
- Fax: 815-459-4105
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 8pm; Sat, 6am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade soups and sandwiches.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Homemade soups.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Chris Angelos
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual