There is no doubt about it: Georgia's in Algonquin captured the .
Patch readers weren't shy in letting us know that when it comes to pancakes, Georgia's in Algonquin is where they like to go.
- I agree Georgia's does have the best pancakes. Their pumpkin are my favorite but even the original taste awesome. They have a hint of vanilla in them. So good. -
- I love Georgia's pancakes, I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin and the pumpkin pancakes are amazing. -
Georgia's ended up with 74 percent of the 272 votes when the
Here's how the other Chowdown Showdown finalists ranked:
- Bruch Cafe in McHenry: 10 votes; 3 percent of total vote
- Richard Walker's Pancake House in Crystal Lake: 22; 8 percent of total vote
- Benedict's La Strata in Crystal Lake: 7 votes; 2 percent of total vote
- Burnt Toast in Algonquin: 25 votes; 9 percent of total vote
- Windhill Pancake House in McHenry: 5 votes; 1 percent of total vote
Check back Monday for next week's Chowdown Showdown.
Past Chowdown Winners