Crystal Lake Park District Grand Oaks Child Care has just received approval from the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to expand enrollment to toddlers as young as 15 months.
The new toddler room, serving children ages 15 months-2 years will open in January 2013. Grand Oaks Child Care continues to strive to go above and beyond the offerings of other child care alternatives with the following features:
- 10 Day Drop In Punch Pass for flexible scheduling (Punch Passes may be utilized for any 10 days during the year for either a full or half day)
- Serving children ages 15 months-6 years
- 3 and 5 day schedules with full and half day options
- Breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks are served daily
- Licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services
- Children enrolled at Grand Oaks Child Care can enjoy park district programs during their day. Staffers will escort your child to dance, gymnastics, Sports for Tots or Jelly Bean Sports Programs that that place at Grand Oaks during their day (separate registration required).
- Tuition discounts for 2nd and 3rd child in same family
Open enrollment for Grand Oaks Child Care will continue throughout the year as space permits.
Grand Oaks Child Care is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. For further information contact Sam Thompson at (815) 459-0680, ext. 220 or via email at email@example.com.
Pricing information and program details on page 25 of the Crystal Lake Park District Winter/Spring brochure http://www.e-digitaleditions.com/issue/93975/24