These are NOT sales presentations, they are true seminars. We guarantee the authenticity of the class. Topics include preapprovals, contracts, listing sheets, negotiations, attorneys, home inspections, real estate taxes, home owner's associations as well as questions and answers.
We do need an accurate headcount so please click on the ticket link below to RSVP.
Here are some questions that were asked during a home buyers seminar last month:
- How much can I afford?
- Can I get a loan to cover rehab costs?
- When should we talk to a lender?
- What are lender fees? What’s the norm?
- What are points?
- Is the downpayment different from closing costs?
- Why do people get into ARM's vs. Fixed loans (good question especially right now)?
- What can I do to get my credit score higher?
- Can we still get a home if one of us has great credit and the other has not so great credit?
- Where do I start in the negotiation process?
- Does earnest money show the seller how serious the buyer is?