If you like the shop, support local businesses and stay fashionable, you're always looking for a boutique, which has a unique style. These five picks are a mixture of jewelry, clothing handbags and boards.
1. - Located in Cary, these watch shop has handmade jewelry and has been in Cary for over a decade. They have a huge collection of watches dating back from many years.
2. - Plainly put, it's a cool store for anyone but especially for skateboards that love to design their own board and the shop has clothing for the skaters. Hats, sweatshirts, jackets and more.
3. -Need a suit or Tuxedo? Well this shop can get you fitted for any formal occasion. I know prom is coming up soon guys. Some brands include Calvin Klein, Joseph Abboud, Kenneth Cole, Jones New York, Pronto Uomo, and Joseph & Feiss
4. - It's in the name, Vintage. A huge variety of clothing, birdcages, outdoor furniture and outdoor decorations, you're sure to find something here. Spring is right around the corner, so spruce up the house with some cool items.
5. - This shop is full of unique items for women. Shoppers can find cardigans, jeans, tops, scarves and various accessories among the racks and they have discounted prices.