Shop local and you’ll not only support our community’s economy you’ll benefit personally by buying some of the most unique, creative products that your family and friends will appreciate.
From an economic standpoint, the money you spend here stays here, which not only helps to keep jobs local but strengthens the tax base, too. Local businesses are owned by community residents and employ people who live and invest in our community.
Save time and gas money by staying nearby. Your time is valuable, so instead of putting miles on your car and heading to the mall, drive in either direction on Rte. 14 (now that the construction is completed) and pick out some great gifts.
Our local businesses offer a wide variety of products and services. Step away from the big box and chain stores to discover distinctive products. How about some Celtic treasures at Maggie's Irish Imports where you’ll find the luck of the Irish in jewelry, clothing and music? is a destination in which you may spend many hours. Get lost in its huge selection of Birkenstocks, funky jewelry, T-shirts and skateboards.
Stay green and reduce even more gas consumption; park on Williams Street and take a walk, window shop or meander in and out of the stores. Everyone’s friendly so take your time. carries elegant lingerie as well as cozy, eco-friendly sleepwear. is not just for a quick nosh. Stop in to peruse the international wine selection.
may be your one-stop shop to help Santa with stocking stuffers, from jewelry, purses and baby gifts to slippers, scarves and home accents. Are you looking for a gift for the athletes in your life? Ask the pros at the or for ideas. Go ahead, keep walking and burn more calories as you amble down Williams Street. From and to and the , feel Crystal Lake’s home-town, friendly character.
It’s not always easy to find a sacred space in the middle of town, but open the door to and you’ll enter to find healing gifts of crystals, candles, music and books.
If you feel a little bit country then take a short trip through Crystal Lake’s back roads and enjoy the bucolic views en route to Ridgefield. Enjoy the ambiance and country charm as you browse for antiques, floral gifts and framed prints at , the and .
Local businesses are staffed by people who get to know you. Take your time to get to know and appreciate them.
Please leave comments and tell us about your favorite Crystal Lake shops.
- Maggie's Irish Imports, 17 Crystal Lake Plaza, Crystal Lake, 815.459-1800
- Tradewind Cove, 372 W Virginia St., Crystal Lake, 815-455-2255
- La Bellissima , 10 N. Williams Street, Crystal Lake, 815-477-3404
- Exclusively Napa, 35 N. Williams St., Crystal Lake, 815-479-0770
- Out of the Box, 71 N Williams St., Crystal Lake, 815-444-7446
- The Running Depot, 30-E North Williams Street, Crystal Lake, 815.788.9755
- Renee's Of Ridgefield, 8505 Ridgefield Road, Crystal Lake, 815-459-0180
- The Clothes Gallery, 51 N. Williams Street, Crystal Lake, 815-455-3307
- Flag Store, 69 North Williams Street Crystal Lake, 815-477-3444
- Evolve, 54 N. Williams St., Crystal Lake, 815-444-9905
- Lulu’s Wiggin Out, 63 North Williams Street Crystal Lake, 815-356-9900
- Country Church Antiques, 8509 Ridgefield Rd. Crystal lake, 815-477-4601
- The Framery, 8404 Railroad St., Crystal Lake, 815-459-4540
- Wheel Werks, 115 N. Main St, 815/444-6897
- Thomas' Tails - Pet Products, 31 E. Crystal Lake Ave., 815/477-1002