Super Bowl LXVII is right around the corner, and if you don't already have plans to view the most watched television sports program of the year, these local bars and restaurants in the area have you covered.
As expected, multiple restaurants will show the game Sunday night. Some will even have drink specials and deals on one of the most popular food choices for Super Bowl viewing: hot wings.
If you and your football-watching crew want to avoid party preparation and the large groups in your own homes, visit some local hot spots and let them do all the work.
Here's a short list of bars and restaurants to consider for watching the game:
- Finn McCool's Irish Pub, 72 N. Williams St. in Crystal Lake, will also be giving away a Bears' jersey during its Super Bowl party. It will also offer $2 Miller Lite 22-ounce drafts, $4 Miler Lite a aluminum pints, and $5 Absolut Bloody Mary's.
- 435 Angela Lane in Crystal Lake, will be serving up 59-cent wings, $12 domestic buckets and $4 shots.
- 220 N. Randall Road in Lake in the Hills, will be giving away a Bears' jersey during the restaurant's Super Bowl party, according to Moretti's Facebook page. There will be $2 Miller Lite 22-ounce drafts, $4 Miler Lite a aluminum pints, and $5 Absolut Bloody Mary's available.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, with locations in Crystal Lake and Algonquin, is encouraging anyone who plans to order take-out wings to get your order in early. The number for the Crystal Lake location is (815) 356-0333 and the Algonquin Buffalo Wild Wing's phone number is (847) 458-2333.
- Wings Etc., 5899 Northwest Highway in Crystal Lake, is also encouraging people to get their take-out orders in early. The phone number is (815) 444-8180.
- Offsides Sports Bar & Grill, 680 South Eastwood Drive in Woodstock, will have a pig roast on Super Bowl Sunday and will be serving $1 drafts.
Are you a bar or restaurant owner in Crystal Lake or the area that will be offering specials during the Super Bowl? Let the community know by posting your specials in our comments' section.