Invite a friend
Single Ticket Discount Day
WANT 40% OFF TICKETS TO RAUE CENTER? BE SURE TO JOIN US FOR OUR 2012/2013 Single Tickets Discount Night!
AUGUST 2 | 6:00 - 8:30pm
Be sure to arrive @ 6:oop for the 2012/2013 season unveiling presentation to receive your numbered order form (necessary to receive the awesome 40% discount). Discount will end promptly at 8:30p and will not be offered again until next year! So stop by, have a drink, enjoy a quick show and get a crazy huge discount on single tickets!!
But Wait There’s MORE..
As a thank you for your continued patronage we are giving away two FREE front row AMY GRANT tickets for her show on 10/6 to one lucky person that attends the presentation!
Only those that attend the presentation are entered into the contest and you must be present to win. Winner will be announced at the end of the unveiling presentation.
More Information @
RAUECENTER.ORG or 815.356.9212
*Valid August 2, 2012 from 6 pm – 8:30pm CST only. Zone B and C only. Excludes Lucy’s Comedy Café, Lucy’s Music Café, Voices in Harmony: Sing-Along Messiah, certain Williams Street Repertory performance dates, fundraisers and rentals. Limit 4 tickets total per person, per show. Discount available for walk-up orders only at 26. N. Williams Street, Crystal Lake, IL (no phone or online orders will be accepted). Offer is non-transferable, non-refundable & does not apply to packages. Certain restrictions apply, see Raue Center Box Office for details.
More About Raue Center for The Arts
Raue Center for the Arts is a non-profit organization specializing in theater productions. It offers a wide variety of shows from dance to opera, modern plays, and more. Summer internships are available for those interested in pursuing a career in the performing arts.
Other events here
- Rebecca McCarthy School of Dance 2013 Recital, Fabulous Feet Sun, Jun 2, 1:00 pm
- Rebecca McCarthy School of Dance 2013 Recital, "Fabulous Feet" Sun, Jun 2, 4:30 pm
- Lucy's Comedy Cafe June 21, 2013 / July 19, 2013 / August 16, 2013, 8:30 pm
- Songs of a Catholic Childhood: An Evening of Memories & Stories with Michael Smith & Jamie O'Reilly Sat, Jun 22, 8:00 pm
- Peter Yarrow Sat, Jul 27, 8:00 pm
- Lucy's Music: Sessions Series Fri, Aug 2, 8:30 pm
- 28 Days Fri, Aug 9, 8:00 pm
- You Only Shoot the One You Love with Jeff Sweet Sun, Aug 11,
- Comedy Cabaret! Thu, Aug 15, 8:00 pm
- Improv Comedy Night! Sat, Aug 17, 8:00 pm