Invite a friend
A Reason to Believe
Join FreeWill, FCC’s contemporary praise band, on a musical
journey to find “A Reason to Believe”.
Expect to find many inspiring possibilities in the wide variety of
musical styles performed, from current popular songs, to a few with a bluesy
vibe, and even an original tune. Look
for your friends in the amazing FCC backup choir! The musical energy that fills the church that
night will grab you, pull you in, and make you part of the whole experience. FCC
welcomes all people in hopes of journeying with them as they search for their
own “Reason to Believe”. The concert is free.
Don’t miss it!
More About First Congregational Church
The First Congregational Church has been serving the community since 1842. It offers worhsip services at FCC at the following times:
Sat, 5:30pm - Come-as-you-are, all-ages.
Sun, 9am - Traditional worship service, adult choir, Sunday school
Sun, 10:45am - Theme-based, all-ages, high-school choir
Children are always welcome in worship and nursery care is also available at all three services for children up to age 5.
There are 13 choirs here that involve all ages.
Other events here
- Junior Fellowship Youth Group at FCC Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Saturday Spirit, Sunday Pilgrim, Sunday Journey Worship Services Weekly on Saturdays and Sundays, 5:30 pm
- Family Music Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Family Music Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- SING SING SING Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- SING SING SING Weekly on Mondays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- Group Guitar (ages 10 - Adult) Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:00 pm
- SING SING SING Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Family Music Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Group Piano for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–11:50 am