It's pothole season.
With spring right around the corner, the snow will begin melting away in Crystal Lake and Cary and potholes will begin opening up in its place.
Bad roads and potholes can mess up your commute. At the worst, they can cause damage to your tires and suspension. Even if they just make you spill your coffee on the way to work, potholes—and bad roads in general — can provide more headaches than desired.
Tell us in the comments' section: Where are the worst potholes in town? And, overall, what are the worst roads to drive on in your community?
We’ll collect your feedback, map and share which roads to avoid with you.
Amie Schaenzer contributed to this article.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Woman From Algonquin, LITH Area Killed in Shooting
- Crystal Lake Man Faces Child Porn Charge
- Regional Police Report: Former Coach Charged In Hazing Case and more
- McHenry Man Arrested for Allegedly Threatening U.S. Embassy Officials in Serbia
- Crystal Lake Police: Juvenile Arrests for Weapons, Theft, Pot, Drugs