Mandile’s Restaurant, 2160 Lake Cook Road in Algonquin, grabbed this week’s Chowdown Showdown title for having the most romantic restaurant in McHenry County.
As of Friday afternoon, Mandile's had 39 percent of the vote.
Here are how the other restaurants chosen as finalists in this week's Chowdown fared:
- Montarra Grill, 1491 S. Randall Road in Algonquin, came in second with 21 percent of the vote.
- Bonefish Grill, 1604 S. Randall Road in Algonquin, came in third with 19 percent of the vote.
- 1776 Restaurant, 397 W. Virginia St. in Crystal Lake, came in fourth with 9 percent of the vote.
- Martinis on Main, 8 S. Main St. in Algonquin came in fifth with 8 percent of the vote.
- Bistro Wasabi, 4590 W. Algonquin St. in Lake in the Hills, came in sixth with 2 percent of the vote.
Check back on Sunday to vote in next week's Chowdown Showdown.