Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Committee Members Needed!
- Organization: American Cancer Society
- Causes: Health
- Date(s): Informational Session on April 13th at Conscious Cup from 6:00pm-7:00pm. Committee members will meet once a month until the event on October 15th.
- Contact person: Brittney Ginter
- Phone: 217-299-1546
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: makingstridesillinois.com
The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is coming to your community! Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, McHenry County is a non-competitive 5k walk where family, friends, co-workers, and cancer survivors raise much needed funds for the American Cancer Society's life-saving mission. The event will take place October 15th at Lions Park, Cary. We are looking to form a planning committee that will meet once a month to assist in event promotion, sponsorship cultivation, logistical needs, volunteer recruitment, and day of event activities! If you are interested in joining the planning committee, we will have an informational session at Conscious Cup in Crystal Lake on April 13th from 6:00pm-7:00pm. This is a great opportunity to raise awareness and funds in your community!